Teulon and District Museum
Teulon-Rockwood - Green Acres Park
July to September
10a.m. to Noon - 1p.m. to 4p.m.
Tuesday to Friday; Saturday and Sunday
Open Noon to 4pm; Closed MondaysGroup and School tours by appointment
Adults $5.00; | Students $2.00
The 2017 Museum Tea will be held on July 8 from 1 to 3pm. Stop by and tour the complex and have a cup of tea or coffee and a piece of cake!
"WHAT TO SEE AT THE MUSEUM"
- A country school converted to a museum containing a collection of articles from pioneer days.
- A country school preserved in the style of rural schools.
- A Ukrainian log house with an outdoor bake oven.
- Doll House with over 350 dolls in the collection.
- John Marko's Shoe Repair Shop.
- Large Machine Shed containing agricultural implements and tools and a refurbished 1922 Model T Ford.
- St. Mary's Ukrainian Catholic Church. A unique church with original contents from the 1920's.
- The Hunter House, restored home of Dr. Hunter and his family.
- Railway caboose with artefacts from the C.P.R. and C.N.R. rail lines.
For more information or to book a tour call (204) 886-2216.
All buildings in the Museum complex are wheelchair accessible.